- Pit lane port = NONE
- Pit lane type = Either "No Pit Monitor: Exit before start" or "No Pit Monitor: Exit after start"
When you want to refuel, press the lane change button only. Make sure that there is no throttle and the brake button is released. After a short while (determined by the refuel delay in the program options window) SSDC will set the leaderboard pit lane indicator for the car and then allow refuelling.
2. Take all the cars off the track
3. Put the car that you want to program on the track
4. Press and hold the "Enter" button on the powerbase to enter programming mode
5. Press the brake button on the throttle that you want to associate this car with
6. Repeat steps 2-5 as appropriate
7. Press the "Free Practice" button in the "Race Manager" window to reconnect SSDC to the powerbase